Thursday, June 20, 2013

Betas.

 What is AJHQ thinking? They brought back one of the most RECOGNIZABLE betas in Jamaa. The beta computer. I heard from my buddy, XxneonbananaxX , That TV's were coming back. That's going too far. They might as well bring back every beta item in the game! Spikes! Worns!  Bows! Fox hats! (Which aren't really THAT beta.) You see it though!
  In other news, I saw WootMoo! We were in his den, Because it was unlocked, (STALKER 0-0). Flash trading, Of course. Then WootMoo HIMSELF came into the den! I asked for his autograph, Along with 3 others, And he said "Sorry guys, I don't have time to respond to everybody! I just got on to check the new item!" And....He gone.
  In even MORE news, What do you guys think about the brand new PHEONIX costume! That is going to be HUGE with the clans. What should I buy? The legs, The tail, The head? I'm leaning towards the Boots. It's like wearing a legend on all 4 paws!
                  Thank you guys SO much for reading.  Comment maybe!,
                                                                                                        Crouchingwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment