Thursday, June 13, 2013

...

So, first off, an AMAZING buddy that is NOT a scammer. Her name is firestar23561. I think. I can't really remember the numbers. So, yesterday, I was actually making a music video for you guys. In coral canyons, here I go, la la la .  There's a fox saying, if you want my outfit come to my den. Naturally, I went and she traded me antlers, faerie wings, and some other in-store items for a tail armor. Not a very big deal. We talked for a while about rares and other things like the diamond shop. We both departed . I took a short 25- minute break to eat some ice cream. Got on, 6 jam- a- grams. ALL of them had gifts. I sent some back. Now, 27 gifts and LOTS of letters later, we are best friends and both of us are happy.
Next, JULIAN2'S DEN IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!! He mentioned in a recent video he would keep it open for a day and a half at a time.
This morning, I looked on my blogger dashboard and, in the last MONTH, you guys have given this blog 360 PAGE VIEWS ! You guys are amazing followers, and i am glad to have you. >:{D ...
Oh, If you have any unwanted rares, jam- a -gram me!That's   crouchingwolf.  no spaces. 
-3- .3. o3o 030
                                                                          -crouchingwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment