Saturday, June 1, 2013

Why?

Ugh. I..I don't know where to begin. So i was gonna do a post about rares in high demand today, but guess what was in  the way?


                              the diamond shop.
So I thought "oh cute, I wonder if it's in club geoz?". I got on animal jam and went down to club geoz , but lo and behold,  56
 jammers chanting about tail armor. Apparently they could not get in.  I was my wolf at the time and wrote in caps" RELAX!"
I strolled inside and went straight to the arctic wolf statue and... 
arctic wolves, snow leapords and lions. i paid REAL money for those animals and now the are selling them for basically FREE! 
At this point, im tearing up and i look at the clothing and den item shop, and they have rainbow and rain clouds, and TAIL ARMOR WITH LEGEND GLOVES. I worked for weeks to get those items and now you get them for free. It's like "here, have a FREE item." However, that WAS our member gift. We got to pick our own.  So i'm not complaining LOTS. At least we got a good rare instead of a crappy gift like a pet. That might be just a cover story. I know for a FACT that people called ajhq and asked for a rare shop.


PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT RARE IF THEY HAVE UNLIMITED QUANTITIES. don't you see it?
-crouchingwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment